Treatment of wooden frames
The most common xylophagous insects are wood borers, capricorn beetles and lyctus. These insects are part of the large family of beetles.
The most common fungi are: merula, paria monticola and fibroporia, coniophora puteana, phellinus megaloporus (cellar fungus) and aureobasidium pullulans (wood blue).
– Preparation, probing and scratching of the wood
– Stripping of the attacked parts
– Brushing and dusting of the wood
– Drilling for the installation of the injectors
– Installation of the injectors
– Surface application
26, RUE DE L’ECOLE 4394-PONTPIERRE
+352 26 55 24 72